miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

My Personal Survey

1-Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time?
I would rather be struggle with money but loads of free time.
2-If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared?
I would rather be liked.
3-Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably?
I prefer to dress nicely.
4-Would you ever get a tattoo? Do you have one?
No, I wouldn’t ever get a tattoo.
5-Who is the most influential person in your life?
The most influential person in my life is my mother.
6-Do you prefer the excitement of a new relationship or the comfort of a long relationship?
I prefer both of them
7-You’re walking down the street with your love, where are you going?
We are going to some privacy place.
8-What is your pet peeve?
My pet peeve is dog.
9-What do you get excited about?
When I was dancing or swimming, in other word when my body is in movement
10What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?
The last thing I laughed really hard over was when I came back to New York my brother smashed with a TV in the airport.
11-Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month?
In New York, Yes, I could live without my cell phone for one week, one month, or one year. But in the Dominican Republic I couldn’t.
12-What woke you up this morning?
I woke up this morning when my ex-classmate Karla called me.
13-Do you have MySpace or Facebook?
Yes, I have MySpace and Facebook.
14-If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be?
Marionellys
15-Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes?
No, I’m not scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes.
16-Could you go a month without cursing?
Yes, I could.
17-Does cursing make you uncomfortable or are you indifferent?
Indifferent
18-Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home?
Depend of the occasion.
19-If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, I would.
20-How many true friends do you have?
I have five.
21-What is something you really want right now?
I want to pass the Act test and take Eng 101 classes no ESL classes.
22-Are you a forgiving person?
Yes, I am.
23-Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?
Yes, I have.
24-Last person to make you smile?
Gerardo, one of my ex-classmates
25-Do you miss anyone?
Yes, I do.
26-Are you sarcastic?
No, I am not.
27-Is it more important to be honest or kind?
Being honest is more important.
28-Are you a bad or a good influence?
I think that I am a good influence.
29-Is there anyone you want to visit you?
Yes, there is.
30-What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up at eleven o’clock.
31-What is something your friends make fun of you for?
My stile to talk
32-In one word describe yourself.
Unpredictable
33-Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?”
Yes, there is.
34-What is your dream job?
Owner Company
35-Do you listen to music? How often?
Yes, I do. Almost, all the time
36-What is your favorite movie?
Batman Dark's Knight
37-Who is your favorite celebrity?
Jennifer Lopez
38-Brittany Spears: yes or no?
Yes
39-Michael Jackson: yes or no?
No
40-Tom Cruise: yes or no?
Yes
41-Madonna: yes or no?
No
42-What is your favorite song?
“Yo Te Amo”
43-Are you easily offended?
No, I’m not.
44-What is your favorite book?
Cien Años de Soledad (one hundred years of loneliness) by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
But this semester I am reading a verty interestering book called "High Fidelity" by Nick Hornby
45-Does the idea of going to college intimidate you?
No, it doesn’t.
46-Do you like change?
No much
47-Are you a control freak?
Yes, I am.
48-What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
No one that I remember
49-What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year?
When I went to the Dominican Republic and I saw my mother again.
50-Do you consider yourself a hard worker, or are you lazy?
I consider a hard worker although I am lazy right now because I don’t have job.
51-What is your favorite leisure time activity?
Chatting
52-Do you like reading? Why or why not?
No, I don’t like reading because mostly, it is boring.
53-When you read, what makes it interesting for you?
I don’t know exactly.
54-What makes you feel like a successful student?
Learning for life and raise my score
55-What are your plans for next year?
Continuing studying and try to get a job
56-Where do you see yourself in five years?
Using my major and maybe with plans to form a family
57-What is your greatest challenge in English?
Learning speak it
58-What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC?
You can move to New York
59-What is one piece of advice you would give to a friend who wanted to study English at LaGuardia?
I recommend LaGuardia for you because when I came to New York my English was very low, but on LaGuardia I have improved it.
60-What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children?
Nothing is difficult in the life, when I started Clip program I thought that I would take much time to learn English, but now I think that I was wrong because I could and I did it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario