Imagine that you could travel through the time. This would be a very exciting experience in life if you could do it. You could correct all yours mistakes or do something that you would not have done before. I have watched movies about this idea so many times, and I ask myself, what would be the opinion of the Eight-Year-Old-Me if I met him?
Our meeting would be extraordinarily funny because the Eight-Year-Old-Me would start to ask me so many why questions. The most obvious questions that he would ask me would be “why are you not the smartest of class?” I remember that the Eight-Year-Old-Me was a quiet boy. He didn’t like to talk so much because he wasn’t friendly. However, the Eight-Year-Old-Me loved study. He got the highest score in his classroom, in other words he was smart. I still like to study, but I am a little lazy about that. As well, I am not anymore the first in the class. I would answer him answers that I know that he would not like. In this case, I could tell him “because there are people better than me”. In addition, the Eight-Year-Old-Me wanted be a lawyer. However, about being lawyer, that was in the past because right now, I want to become a programmer system. He would said “Why are you studying programming and system and not laws?” and I would tell him “Because when I was in high school I decided to study a vocational school about systems for that reason that all my high school friends took that vocational school.”
I am slothful about study because sometimes I don’t finish my homework, sleep so much, and spend much time to do things that really are not necessary like watching cartoons, listening music, thinking in girls, among other things. So he would ask me another question about my studies: “Why don’t you do your homework sometimes?” “Because sometimes I feel too lazy doing my homework, and I spend much time with girls” would be my answer. Therefore, the Eight-Year-Old-Me would ask me “Why do you think more in girls than in your studies?” In July of 1998, the Eight-Year-Old-Me got his first girlfriend (Jaroly), with who had a relationship among four month. After he finished with Jaroly, he had an utterly bad opinion about relationship. He thought that it was a waste of time because girls distracted him so much in his studies. However, I changed the way that I think about woman. Right now, I consider that girls are the best that there are in the world. Even, I am in love of a girl four years older than me; I talk to her all the nights and think to her all the time. Although I know that he wouldn’t like my answer I could tell him “Because, mmmm…….. I think that you are too young to understand that.”
According to the passage of time, I have lost my abilities like a basketball defense player because after I left basketball, I have been a baseball, volleyball, chess player and also a swimmer which has become my favorite sport. Conversely, he liked sports specially basketball. He played in a team called Mauricio Baez, also he was an extremely good defense player, but he left basketball in 1999 because my mother and his mother in the same time fall sick, and she couldn’t take him to play basketball. Another question that he would inquire about that would be “Why have you lost the abilities of basketball defense player?” and I think that the answer for this questions would be the most passable for him, this answer would be “Because when I left basketball I focus my life to other sports and to study.”
If I met with the Eight-Year-Old-Me, he would find many changes in my lives. I am 90% different than I was before. Obviously, the Eight-Year-Old-Me would think that I am the most pathetic man in that world after he heard my answers, but I would tell him some advices the first one would be “don’t judge me if you don’t know” another could be “when the stage of girls, relationship, and parties come to your life. Please, don’t pay much attention for that” and “always refuse the idea of being lazy.” Evidently, I think that if the idea of can go through the time would be real, it would be fantastic, and the answer of my questions is that the Eight-Year-Old-Me would be astonishing, and he would feel sad because almost everything about him changed.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario