"Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart" said Paul Casals, a Spanish Catalan cellist and later conductor. Music is an art form whose medium is sound organized in time. In addition, music can influence the life of a person, like Paul Casals said in other words. Moreover, I can say that music influence my life in a few ways.
Music has pressed me to write poetry. While I am not studying poetry, some times when I am inspire specially by woman I wrote poems or lyrics songs. I remember that a half year ago I wrote a poem for my ex-girlfriend, a woman from the Dominican Republic, after I heard a song called “Un Amor Verdadero” by Jerry Rivera. One verse of my poem said “an air plane changed my life, sorry it changed our life. However, someday another airplane will take me to you, and with me our happiness.” That verse means to me that we were separated by distance, but that situation won’t be forever. Moreover, I am writing another verse for another girl. Each time that I hear songs like “Llamado de Emergencia” by Daddy Yankee, “Cara de Niño” by Jerry Rivera, and “Mayor Que Yo” by Los Benjamin, I encourage writing that poem, which I hope to finish soon, because those songs describe my feelings and my way of thinking. Obviously, when I hear music, I inspire to write to girls.
Writing poems is a good skill that music enthuse me. Furthermore, music inspires me also to become skilled at an instrument, the drums. When I was in high school, I used chairs like if the chairs would be drums and I played it and my classmates sang songs with the rhythm that produced on the chairs. One day, Christopher, one of my high school’s classmates, told me an advice about learning to play real drums then I asked my uncle, who knows to play drums, to teach me. A few months later I knew already how to play the drums. Definitely, music has inclined me to play an instrumental musical (Drums). It was not difficult because my uncle tough me in the best way that he could. Music has also pushed me to record songs by other authors with my voice. This is the funniest music influence in my life because my voice is utterly strong and ugly to sing. Sometimes, when I listened to music, there are songs especially of the genre Salsa which motivate me to download the instrumental song, take my microphone, and star to sing those songs. Besides, occasionally, I paraphrase some songs and I recorded with my voice and my words. Unquestionably, the fact of singing with my own tone has influenced dramatically in my life. I know that I won’t become an artist, but I enjoy it so much when I do that.
Therefore, art is a pretty way to express ideas and feelings. As well art has inside it Music that in my opinion is the best element of the art, and influences so much in the life of many people, similar to my life for example, in a attractive way like Paul Casals said.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario